Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Get Your Shop On!


It is about a million degrees where I live right now, so I’m thinking about our next lovely season: Fall!!

I know it’s hard to think ahead to when it will actually be chilly but here’s a great reason to try:  pre-fall sales.

That’s right, brand new items will be hitting stores this weekend, and in some cases, will be on major sale for a limited time!!



Nordstrom is doing a big pre-fall sale and Piperlime is doing pre-fall sales on shoes only.  Think, brand new Tory Burch boots, $200 off what they will be for the rest of the fall.  (Ahem, but don't buy these in an 8.5; if my size sells out I will cry.)

Besides, last year I spent the majority of fall looking for that "perfect flat boot" and that "perfect trench coat" in the right price range.  I'm getting a head start this year so when the first chilly day finally arrives I don't look at my closet and moan. 

Here are some other summer sales I think are really worth looking into.  These aren't fall items, but you can find some superb steals.

My Top Summer Sale Blowouts
Kate Spade Get an extra 25% off all Sale Items.
Last Call by Neiman Marcus extra 50% off Clearance items this weekend only.
Bergdorf Goodman Final Reductions on Shoes! If you can find your size, you can get a fabulous deal!
Shopbop  70% Off.  Yes, 70%! End of summer ridiculous blowout. 


Are there any sales I'm missing? 
Have you gotten any amazing summer blowout deals?  
Please share! Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails