Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kate Plus 8 is BACK!

cupcakeMAG gives you scoop with all things Kate and just how FABulous she is!  
Check out the one on one chat with Kate Gosselin! 

{All images courtesy of TLC}
On Monday, April 4 at 10pm, TLC brings back all-new episodes of KATE PLUS 8. Excited yet? We are thrilled. The hour-long premiere episode follows Kate and her eight as they travel 21 hours across the globe to Australia – the longest flight they’ve ever taken. Read on to see what they have been up to as they have never stopped filming. Get to know Kate a little more - from her pet peeves to her style - Kate gives us a second look at her life. 

In our interview we learned that Kate is only human as she confess to us that "My house is always somewhat 'clutter controlled', my bedroom/office is my 'dumping grounds' as I call it. It's always in half packed to go away mode and half unpacked mode... It's atrocious and I long for help in that arena...disturbing even on its best days..." She also filled us in our her newest pet peeves, " toys, snacks, cups, school paraphernalia, etc. rolling around my vehicle while driving" and like us, she probably couldn't survive without her iPhone. Kate is seriously an amazing mother and we were thrilled that she had a chance to fill us in on life. We just adore Kate and her amazing 8!





1.) We have to say -- we missed YOU and are thrilled that Kate Plus 8 is back for a 2nd season. What can we expect to see this season? 

We've not stopped filming at all so our crazily wonderful schedule has never missed a beat, but you can expect lots of travel to amazing places, some helping others, local history/education... Fun, fun, fun and lots of kid noise and mom's loud voice, as always! :)




2.) Your latest book, I Just Want You to Know, how did that come about? It will be great for your kids to read and look back on one day. We loved the format of how you wrote it. 

I Just Want You To Know was the combining of my journal I kept nearly daily while still married and before (Jon &) Kate plus 8 was a household name. It describes my struggles of that time with 8 young kids. Also laced into the book is a personal letter to each of my kids that describes them, my unique love for them, my challenges to them and my dreams for each of them. Overall, it's my favorite book I've written (on my own on my iPhone as I was traveling, no less) of my three. It's timeless and true and has surprisingly inspired moms all over to write a love letter to each of their children! Not intended, but a wonderful outcome! 




3.) Over the years we have watched how organized you are and really, have to be. What suggestions do you have or what are some of your favorite tips to keep things organized?

Do it now! If something needs to be labeled, taken care of, etc, do it now or at very least, keep a running to do list and make sure it gets on it now. My list is in the notes section of my iPhone and I have each week on it's own page with each date listed and things that need to get done on it daily (this mag interview was on today's list) as well as Target, Whole Foods list etc. I make lists! End of organizational story.

4.) You are constantly on the go and always look so well put together. What is your go-to outfit?

Aww, thanks. I go to: Jeans, a cute top and earrings and heels. Done.




5.) Back to Kate Plus 8! How has the show changed? 

Other than the obvious changes, the kids are growing up, developing friendships and schedules of their own, opinions, love of travel and knowledge and our life stress is changing in nature but constant so there's still lots of drama! Hopefully someday, you'll see me dating (gulp!) at some point... I'm moving towards considering a possibility of re-entering that world of dating... Maybe! {lol}
 
6.) Are you glad to have the film crew back? I am sure the kids love having them!

They've never gone and yes, we indeed love our friends.
 
7.) You are one busy momma + have taught so many how you can balance + be a super woman. What's up next for you? 

Currently I'm holding steady. However, I'm open always for more fun (I consider work fun... Love what I do!) and different new experiences in the media/TV world. I feel comfortable in my career and am constantly challenging myself to do more and do it well-- to the best of my ability! So, we shall see what 2011 brings my way!

And lastly, get to Kate a little more! Read on to see just what who her latest love is....

Likes: My dog Shoka -- I'm totally in love with him now (we got off to a rough puppy start but since getting him back, we are ALL in love with him). Very lucky he is part of our family. He absorbs worry and gives unconditional love!

Dislikes: decaf coffee, cold coffee, coffee that is so strong I choke! 

We seriously adore Kate (we need TEAM KATE shirts around here!) and can't wait for Season 2 of Kate Plus 8! Set your DVR's now and remember to watch Kate Plus 8 on TLC this Monday, April 4th! Check your local listings so you don't miss it! 

27 comments:

  1. TEAM KATE ALL THE WAY!
    CAN'T WAIT FOR KATE PLUS 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Great article! Love your site - it's a classy mag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a nice interview! You treated Kate with respect and an open heart for all that she does and goes through!

    Some good insightful questions! Our family loves Kate and her 8 kids and we learned some new things here in this interview!

    So looking forward to the new shows! Wonderful pictures here. Thanks again...you have my attention now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview! Can't wait for the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great interview and adorable pictures. Glad you are Team Kate!

    I really like your site. It is so refreshing to find a site with positive articles about entertainers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this interview! I am a huge fan of Kate and the beautiful 8! Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures and all the great info from Kate. Team Kate all the way! Great site too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love Kate. We Love Kate We Love Kate.
    Great article cupcakes
    Oh we love Kate. I love Kate, you love Kate, We all Love Kate. Lets all say it together now. We love Kate. Lets just show how wonderful kate is. She is wonderful.She is kind hearted. She is my best friend when I have a hard day. I talk to her, well not really, but you other kate fans know what I am talking about. We LOVE KATE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview. How was it conducted? Did you get to meet her in person or was it online or by telephone?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate & Terri Irwin together with all the kids! Wow! They have so much in common!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great interview. I enjoyed reading. Thank you. (Cute pictures too!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great interview, just sorry you had to be bombarded with the nasty people. Now I am hungry for cupcakes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great interview! Thank you for doing it. Really excited to see the new season. What beautiful pictures. It looks like they've had alot of fun and adventures. Look at how happy they all look. Learning about new place, people, animals and cultures is the best education in the world. These are precious memories and learning experiences that the children and Kate will treasure forever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did find one FABulous mom, & how can you not love those 8 adorable faces?

    FUN interview...terrific pictures, & look forward to reading what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for a wonderful interview. Very well phrased questions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I just found your site and really like the site. How did you interview Kate, over the phone or in person, I'm dying to know!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Interview!!! Thanks!!!
    Can hardly wait to see Kate and the 8 on their next adventure!!!

    I've bookmarked the site and WILL be back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great interview. It's nice to read that Kate has become a dog person.
    The preview for the show said the trip was a life changing event. From all the smiles, it looks like they really enjoyed themselves.
    I had no idea that Terri Irwin was so buff. She and Kate both look fantastically healthy.
    Lily@IW

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great, Great Interview!! Love the pics, can't wait for the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a refreshing article. What a great influence on mothers everywhere. She clearly loves her kids and has a job that is flexible enough that she can be with them as much as possible. We all want to love our life and our work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic interview! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the nice article. Great pictures, too. Looks like the kids had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. On behalf of myself and our entire family...thank you for a very nice, fair article about Kate!

    Tabloids write so many non-truths about her...refreshing to see a verbal interview, lovely pictures and no snarky journalism added!

    Well, done ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice story.

    Love the pictures, everyone looks so happy and like they are having a great time

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice interview. Its good to hear that Kate is comfortable in her career and having fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm the "born too late" fan of Kate's! Thank you ladies for being nice to Kate and doing such a great interview!

    Really cool pictures that show a very happy family! Looking forward to seeing this on the new show.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE KATE. She is such a wonderful, awesomely awesome mother! Im pregnant and hope i can have kids like hers. I LOVE KATE

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails