Monday, November 21, 2011

New Beauty Obsession


By: Tiffany Olson

You know when you find a product that actually works, and you're so hooked that you just have to tell everyone?

I have a new product!!

Behold.... the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion!!!

Eyeshadow creases cease to exist when you use this product! I actually found it on accident, because it came with a set of eyeshadows that I bought from Urban Decay. I remember checking my eyeshadow half way through the day the first time I used it, to see if the inevitable creases had formed. There were none! Ah! End of day? None. Amazing!! Even now sometimes I keep looking just because I can never believe there's not even the tiniest of creases.

You don't need a lot, just a tiny dab. (I know this because I have been using the tiniest dab for a few weeks now because I'm almost out!)

PS - It's only $10! You can buy here.

{What is the best beauty product you can't live without?? I love hearing personal references from what everyone is obsessed with. I still don't know how I lived before discovering Nars Blush in Orgasm thanks to Kim!! You can read that article here.}


3 comments:

  1. I love the primer potion, I use it in the "sin" color! Sometimes I don't even put eyeshadow on over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this primer! It's perfect! I got mine too with a UD shadow, the Naked Pallette. I haven't turned back since!

    And thanks for the shout out for the Nars blush! It's such a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitne Pass Aur Kitne Door Hai Hum, Khuda Janta Hai Ki Kitne Majboor Hai, satta king

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails