Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Posh Shasta's Beauty Product Of The Week!

By Shasta Moczulski, Fashion & Beauty Director




Hello fabulous clump-free lashes! That's what I have now that I am using L'OREAL Original Telescopic mascara in blackest black. This was the second "most suggested" mascara when I asked readers to recommend their favorite mascara. My lashes met Mr. Telescopic last week and they are now planning to live happily ever-after. What do I like most about this product? The wand! It's more like a magic wand, leaving my lashes long, clump free and FABULOUS. So far, one week into this love affair, I have not noticed any mascara flakes either. I still am a big fan of the CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion, but love the clump-free effect from the L'OREAL Telescopic.

Here is the low-down from L'OREAL:

Features:
Telescopic® Original Mascara enhances your lashes with intense length and unique lash by lash separation. The flat side of the patented flexible Precision Brush lengthens lashes up to 60%, while the comb side of the brush precisely separates lashes for a clump-free result.

Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.
Removes easily with soap and water.
Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Fragrance-free.
How To's
Expert Application Technique
Place the brush at the base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip.


Do you use this mascara? Do you like it as much as I do?Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails