Kourtney Kardashian is not just a reality TV star, she has dreams too. The sexy and funny fashionista sounds off on positive energy, fashion and why Miami is just...AMAZING!
We were more then thrilled to have a little chat on the phone today with the one and only, Ms. Kourtney Kardashian (she really doesn't even need an introduction).
Kourtney always wanted to be a fashion designer so her love for DASH and fashion comes naturally. In hopes to one day have a fashion line with her sisters (we see it in the future) the girls very different styles yet similar ideas would give us a line worth waiting a few seasons for.
With fans constantly giving their input on where a new DASH store should open (from New Jersey to South Africa) they were down to Miami and New York. So why DASH MIAMI? As you saw in last season of Keeping up with the Kardashians, both Kourtney and Khloe had recently broken up with their boyfriends (both living in NY) and didn't want the negative energy (can you blame them?) so they opted for the sexy beaches of Miami - we think it was a great choice and they seem to have had an amazing time - we will all have to watch and see!
Kourtney couldn't get enough of the beach view every morning & to be able to gaze out her large windows and look straight into the ocean - "It was really a great time - doing our own thing, newly single, new city, new store - It was a rush of energy." Kourtney seemed more than thrilled over her stay in Miami and can't wait to get back - we could almost feel her smile over the phone.
So if your in the Miami area, we asked Kourtney where we might go to eat - she suggested Prime.One.Twelve - She said we will "just die" over the macaroni and cheese, sweet mashed potatoes, and meatballs. We have taken her advice & already made a reservation.
So what's next for Kourtney.......
Another KUWTK season is in the talks but in the meantime the next mission is DASH LA -- Kourtney hasn't even looked at locations yet but is thinking Melrose but definitely a DASH LA is in the future - so get excited!
As we await the many new ventures (we are sure there will be plenty) from the Kardashian Dolls make sure you all tune in on August 16th @ 10pm to the super new summer season of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami on the on and only E!. It definitely should have high priority on your TiVo.
But until August let's take a peak at some things we might not know about Kourtney.
25 Random Things About Kourtney Kardashian
1. Favorite tv show is Lost.
2. Favorite color is pink & black.
3. Favorite candy is milk duds and sugar babies.
4. Coffee or Soda? Neither, green tea.
5. She idolizes Kate Moss.
6. Her favorite designer is Karl Lagerfeld.
7. She has a fear of spiders.
8. Wearing trends that don't suit your body are the biggest fashion faux-paus.
9. Pet peeve? Being late & listening to people chew food!
10. Secret obsession? The mall! Forever XXI, Zara, H&M
11. Favorite food? Mexican and Armenian
12. Like is her most overused word.
13. Pilates vs. Yoga? Neither, running outside with music!
14. Kourtney can't leave the house without her CELL PHONE!
15. Kourtney describes her style as eclectic - one day boho chic, one day rock n roll, one day hippie, one day prepster
16. Cocktail? Margarita on the rocks with salt
17. Sunday is her favorite day of the week because it's okay to be lazy and relax.
18. Christmas is her favorite holiday.
19. Favorite snack at the movies? Soft pretzels dipped in nacho cheese, sour patch kids and a Diet Coke.
20. Favorite piece of clothing? Vintage Chanel blazer
21. Michael Jackson in the eighties as the best concert she has ever been too.
22. Her bedroom is her favorite room in her house.
23. Favorite quote? "The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work." - Michael Jackson
24. She can't live without her Christian Louboutin shoes.
25. Mexico on the beach is her favorite place to be.
Next week we will be taking a look at DASH MIAMI so check back & we will tell you all about it!
For now - in the words of Kourtney - BYE DOLLS