Thursday, July 22, 2010

effortless summer style -- go-to summer outfit

By Shasta Moczulski




Effortless Summer style is just that, easy, but still chic.  For me, I have to stay cool in whatever I wear, otherwise I will not look or feel fabulous.  Instead I will look like a harried, melting, cranky mom.  That is just not a good look.  Trust me, I've tried it, it's not flattering! With that being said, my day look is almost always a simple cotton knit dress, a big bag, gold bracelets and flat sandals.  I can easily wear this look day to night by simply changing my sandals and handbag.  Chanel is my absolute go to for my evening handbag, a simple flap will always be a classic bag that will last forever.  

Simple cotton dresses can be found and just about any price point.  I have a few from Forever 21, that I bought a few years ago at $12.50 a piece.  They are still in my Summer wardrobe rotation and still look great!   Usually I just buy solid colors, I know, sounds boring, but it is so much easier to look chic.  



These dresses from J.Crew and Lulu's are just perfect with Steve Madden flats or Jules High Heel Sandal -- and don't forget the Louis or Chanel! 


1 comment:

  1. Great post! I totally agree. Especially being a mom, you have to stay cool and, for me, dresses and flats are essential.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails