Friday, January 7, 2011

Must Read NOW!

I am a lucky gal. I have a FAB family! Well, lucky for you - I get to share one FAB family member with you! Allow me to introduce Cassi Hurd, my pretty-major cousin who is livin' the dream in New York City as a FABulous hair & make-up artist. Let me catch-up you to speed with a little about my darlin'! 



Cassi has been obsessed and addicted to all things beauty since she could hold lipstick. Growing up in Winchester,VA she had made her way from a small town to the big city! When she isn't styling her life way you can catch Cassi strolling the city streets, sipping Starbucks, shopping and reading the latest issue of Glamour magazine.


Cassi has now added beauty blogger to her resume! Check out her FABulous blog, Sassy Chic Beauty that I designed and just love! She brings you the must-have products, GLAM tips and guess what else - you can book an appoitment with Cassi too! 


Cassi is also co-founder of You'Nique Chic, a bridal/event glam you up biz, which she runs with my lovely Aunt Christie!  Head over to the blog now, LOVE her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter! Please, show my cuz' some LOVE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails