Fashion's Night Out. In my opinion, the ideal way to spend the first evening of fashion week.
I've compiled my list of top FNO events in NYC that caught my eye in no particular order:
1. Bloomingdales: Meet Rachel Zoe! Meet Milly designer Michele Smith! Customize your hanky pankys! Tons of gifts, styling events, trunk shows... ice cream... the list goes on.
2. DKNY: Treat your tresses with a complimentary Blind Barber haircut before you strike a pose for the street shutterbugs, who will snap your photo using the newly launched Pose App. Receive a DVD of the award-winning documentary "Bill Cunningham New York," in an exclusive, limited-edition tote, with $250 purchase.
3. Manolo Blahnik: Drink Milkshakes with Mr. Blahnik himself and Sarah Jessica Parker. For real.
4. Chanel: Be the first to get your hands on the newest CHANEL Nail Colour Collection, les jeans de Chanel – created exclusively for Fashion's Night Out by Peter Philips, Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup. For some reason I just really want this polish.
5. DVF: I went here last year and it was so fun! Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres + fabulous party atmosphere. Capture the moment in the custom flipbook photo booth and get a sneak sample of the new fragrance, DIANE. (Last year, 5 minutes after we left I saw twitter explode saying Anna Wintour had just arrived! So sad we missed her!)
6. Scoop NYC: Block party in Meatpacking district!! Zac Posen, The Man Repeller, and the ladies from Birchbox will all be here! Sounds fun to me! They've promised lots of fun and surprises.
7. Dylan's Candy Bar: Get styling tips from Annabel Tollman, hang out with Dylan Lauren, enjoy unique cocktails and treats from Dylan's Candy Bar, customize your own cookie shoe with candy decorations, DJ, and more. (You had me at unique cocktails and customize your own cookie shoe! Yesss!!!!!)
8. Bergdorf Goodman: Hang out with Oscar de la Renta, celebrate Michael Kors' 30 year anniversary, let Jason Wu sign your limited edition Jason Wu FNO doll, meet Tibi designer Amy Smilovic, and much much much more. This place is going to be out of control!
9. Saks Fifth Avenue: Hang out at the braid bar with Rebeccca Minkoff and Man Repeller, meet Prabal Gurung, Frederic Fekkai, and Yigal Azrouel, join Ne-yo as he launches his hat collection, and chill in the Tweeting and Treating Bar. Saks is a must go!
10. Macy's: Gucci Dance party. Appearances by Karolina Kurkova, Joss Stone, Tommy Hilfiger, Shay Mitchell, Kelly Rowland, Miss J... what more could you want?
Not in New York? Have no fear. You can search the Official FNO website for all the events going on near you!! Oh and if you want to purchase some of the cute FNO Gear pictured above, click here for a full list of retailers.
The products featured on cupcakeMAG & cupcakeMAG for Littles are tested and fashionista approved. We do not get paid to review products. Just like all the products we feature, this is just our opinion (and review) on the brilliant products mentioned above - and to educate our fellow fashionistas. Please note that we do not return samples or products sent for review unless otherwise contracted or noted prior to them being sent. Each feature and photo shoot varies on product return.