Saturday, November 20, 2010

Etsy Featured Designer: Home Edition

With the holidays around the corner we wanted to share one of your not-so-average Etsy shops we love. Dress up your home with AZ Creative Studio! Have a friend who loves to decotate? This would be the perfect place to grab a gift too. Check out the shop here and read all about the fabulous designer below! 




How did you get started on Etsy?

I have always had a passion for art and loved to paint and draw. After we bought our new house, I wanted to decorate my art studio and I was not able to find an inspiration board which was affordable and chic at the same time. With my husband’s help I created my own inspiration board and all my friends were impressed with it. One of them told me about Etsy and recommended me opening my own shop. Starting my own shop on Etsy was one of the best decisions I've ever made. 
What is your favorite "thing" to design?


I like to design items which not only look pretty but have a purpose. That is why I like to hand paint wood jewelry boxes, boards and incorporate my art in the stationery line. 
What are some of your other hobbies?

I enjoy reading and when I have some free time I usually sit outside in my garden with a good book and a cup of tea. Also, I love collecting art. I recently added three Marcel Dyf prints to my collection and I hope that one day I will be able to purchase a piece by Thomas Pradzynski. He had a unique way of painting the Parisian streets and captured the sense of nostalgia in all his paintings.Do you have a best seller in the shop?

The chalk and cork boards are the best sellers.


What is up next for the shop?

I will be adding more vintage items and expanding my stationery line.





We absolute adore the simple yet chic chalkboards. 
They aren't your average gift you received yet the perfect little thought! 
We LOVE this one ($10.50) & throw on the perfect little gift tag too. 
A set of 8 gift tags are only $5! 
Can we say serious bargins in this shop?! 



Support HANDmade designers & gift a not-so-ordinary gift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails