Monday, November 1, 2010

It's November: Editors' Note!







"Give a girl the right shoes, 
and she can conquer the world." 


This month it is my month to conquer the world. Ahhhhhh, November
Why do I love you? Let me count the ways. 


It is my birthday month. I hope to get some serious shout-outs on the 21st.
It is Thanksgiving -- we have a lot to be thankful for, 
especially all of my cupcakes! 
First thing -- thankful for Black Friday this month! 
It is one month closer to Christmas - my beyond favorite time of year! 
I have 26 days to go until we go Christmas tree cutting. 
I get to shop, shop, shop - for all those I love! 

What can you expect on cupcakeMAG this month? Holiday Gift Guides galore, a special cupcake post and full coverage our first annual cupcakeMAG retreat! We also are working with some FABulous companies & can't wait to share them all with you along with some amazing Etsy designers & bloggers we LOVE. And of course -- we will let you in on just what to wear to those holiday parties

We can't leave out those FABulous cupcakeMAG supporters too! We will be sharing our interview with Denise Richards, Kendra Wilkinson, Aubrey O'Day and so many more! So, please stay tuned as we here at cupcakeMAG conquer the world! Oh and always remember.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails