Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Over-The-Knee Fabulosity

By: Candace Cabrera Moore Contributing Writer/Fashion Week Correspondent




These Stuart Weitzman boots leave my heart skipping beats. As a vertically challenged person, it's been hard for me to find the highly sought after OTK boot that's been so hot this season. Because I'm so short, I find that most of the OTK's go wayyy too high. This boot looks just right for me, and for any petite girl, as it hits just above the knee cap, keeping the look simple and clean. I love the platform and the sky high heel. I'd wear them over jeggings and a long tunic sweater. Instant warmth and style!

1 comment:

  1. It's a gorgeous boot! You and I have the opposite problem. As a 5'8" girl with long arms and legs, my sleeves and pants legs are never long enough! Hope your weekend is a sweet one, darlin. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails