Friday, September 24, 2010

My Side Job, Makeup Artist To The Boss!

By Shasta Moczulski, Fashion & Beauty Director

Editor-In-Chief, Casi Densmore-Koon and Dwayne Knight, Editors {2nd} Assistant & Contributing Writer having some laughs while en route to the QVC live runway show.

During New York Fashion Week, I had the pleasure of taking on the role as “makeup artist to the boss”, which makes perfect sense being that I am the Fashion/Beauty Director. Let me tell you friends, Casi has the most amazing skin. Pore less, creamy porcelain skin, perfect tone without even one blackhead. No, I am not saying this because she is my boss, but because it is the absolute truth. Casi has remarkably perfect skin, it was so fun to play makeup artist with such a smooth canvas. These are the products that I used:




Smashbox definer shadow brush #15

Smashbox tapered shadow brush #7



MAC blush in Dollymix


Jane Iredale eyeliner pencil in black


Chanel lip-gloss in Magnifique

Anastasia brow kit in ash blonde


Make Up For Ever foundation in #30

These were all products that we had with us for NYFW in our makeup bags, you can find them all by clicking on the link provided after each product.

I better sharpen up on my skills before the LA Fashion Week, as I am pretty sure that I will be called upon to be Casi's makeup artist for the events!


4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful Casi!!! As for Shasta, I love your beauty tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beauty tips! I am in love with the Smashbox “Masquerade” eye pallet. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! The Smashbox pallet is tdf. The colors have so much pigment. My item that I can't live without is the brow kit. The brush, stencils and powder make perfect brows every time. My local Nordstrom has an Anastasia counter, with an esthetician that waxs brows perfectly. They are highly tried, and I recommend Anastasia to everyone! Ha!

    And I agree, Casi is so pretty, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips ! Thank you for sharing i am going to have to get bottom to the Anastasia counter ASAP !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails