Now that Labor day is behind me, I am feeling that is time to leave my Summer nail polishes behind as well. I am a girly girl, my toes and nails are always painted. Some polishes just don't stay on long enough or they loose their shine and become dull, so I am always intrigued when I hear of a new lacquer that claims to go the distance. I saw an advertisement for the "Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure" in a magazine and decided to give it a whirl and I am happy to report that five days later, my manicure still looks great! I chose the color " Pat On The Black" and it is perfect for Fall! Honestly I am impressed that this polish has stood up to the vigorous typing that I do! Here is the description from Sally Hansen:
Complete Salon Manicure: All 5 Steps of a Manicure in 1 Bottle
- Salon Manicure Made Simple!
- All 5 Steps of a Salon Manicure in 1 Bottle.
- Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat.
- With Patented Vita-Care Technology for advanced wear, more shine, and nourishing care.
- 42 Salon-Inspired Shades.
- Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free.
Beauty questions? I can answer them! Tweet me @PoshShasta!