Friday, August 13, 2010

Posh Shasta gets a HAIR make-over and puts the CHIC in BOB!

By Shasta Moczulski, Contributing Writer 



Last February, my hair stylist, Monica, from Fringe Salon and Boutique (become a fan of the salon here) put So.Cap hair "Extensivies" in my very short hair.  "Extensives" are a type of hair extension that was formulated by So.cap.  This type of application is so much faster than other methods and I can honestly say DID NOT damage my hair at all. 

Why did I even get extensions?  My hair had been cut into a stacked bob style and was very short in the back, growing that crazy mess out made me insane.  I loved having the Extensives, they were a great product, easy to take care of and style, but it was time to have them removed, the crazy layers had grown out and I was ready! 


Yesterday was the big day and Monica, as always, did an amazing job.  I love my chic new cut and being able to run my fingers through my hair and you know, not get my fingers stuck in my 'stensions!  If you are trying to grow out your hair or just want to add volume or length, go to So.Cap to find a stylist in your area that does the "Extensive" application.    

I am ready to take this new look to New York Fashion Week in September!

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, Sweets!

    (AKA: ElliaCNaturals)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!

    on a side note, why is it i have the strong desire to say your name with jazz hands? and draw out the AAAAAA. such a fun name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new look! Fantastic choice!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old fan of your blogs, and I always did love your short hair. It's grown out amazingly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much! And Monkey-Toes, I use *Jazz Hands* everyday, you know, for added pizazz!
    True Story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new haircut!! It is so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Shasta, I have been trying to find you since you closed your MBR blog. I know that sounded a little creepy, I didn't mean it that way, lol.

    I MISS YOU!! Oh my word, I am so happy to have found out that you're writing here and I can still see your pretty face!

    May I just say that I am loving this hair. LOVE!

    Have a wonderful day, lady!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. love, love, love, love, love!!!!! You rock the bob as well as Victoria Beckham! The cut is chic, polished, and perfect for NY Fashion week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails