Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Casi's Christmas Wish List

I think I am the last to share my Christmas Wish List! I have had so much fun reading my lovely staffs and hope they get everything on their list this year -- they all well deserve it! Well.....now onto the list! Let's hope Santa Baby knows I have been extra good this year!


The Tory Burch Wraparound Bracelets top my list - not just because they are so cute but because they are chartiable too. Cute & charatible - gota love that! 100% of proceeds goes to the Tory Burch Foundation, which supports women run-small businesses and well, we love that!






Glam coffee table books like these! {YSLDiorAllureAudrey Style and more}













Faux Fur Pom pom slippers from the Gap ($20) because who doesn't love new slippers?






Chloe Paraty python bag ($3,820) -- this is my big HOPE! really BIG wish (crossing fingers & toes!)




Karma Bracelet because I truly believe in karma - everything happens for a reason. This Etsy shop has the perfect one and for only $10 - I think Santa can spare it!




Kenneth Jay Lane Swarovski crystal-embellished cocktail ring ($190) because of everyone needs some baubles in their life!





Because my iPad just isn't stylish enough without it.....Gucci Monogrammed iPad Case, $230






For some reason I have really wanted this Polaroid Instant Camera fro quite some time - I just think it would be so much fun to bring back the 80's with instant snap shots!



I really could sit here for a few more hours and go on and on but of course I don't want to look greedy so I will just stop with the basics...of course :)

Hopefully Santa is good to each and every one of you! From my family to yours - Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Your list was so much fun, I could have just kept reading and reading! Each time I would read an item on your list I'd say "I want that too!" Fabulous fun ... here's to hoping you get many of those items!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails