Monday, December 6, 2010

Danielle's Christmas Wish List


I love Christmas! It is my favorite time of the year. This year is extra special for Coach and I! 
We just rented out our home we own in Florida, and packed everything away for our move to Toronto, Canada right after Christmas. This year more than ever, it is about family, and spending every last minute we have with our family that we live in the same city with. Our move to Toronto will be without family, so it makes this season extra warm with knowing your family is right here with us for the Holidays. These items below are actual items on my Wish List this year. I can't wait to be in freezing cold weather, and to work from home with a hot cup of tea to sip on! 

I can't wait to hear what your favorite picks are for your list! 

Check out what is on my list!






A Parsons Desk with Drawers   





Tassimo Hot Beverage System 



Tory Burch Fur Boot with Buckles 





DKNY Quilted Nylon Hooded Jacket with Faux Fur Trim




Michele Ladies Watch




Happy Holidays to you all!
I wish each and everyone you a very Merry Christmas!
Remember, the most important thing this Holiday season is His birth!

Love,
Danielle

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails