Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Note from the Editor: It's December!

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love." 
 - Hamilton Wright Mabie

Image from Occasionally Crafy
It is that season! December! Can't believe it is already here! And Christmas is ..... exactly 24 days away! You can finally start pulling away that advent calendar! 

It is beyond my favorite time of year! I love the decorating, the cheer in the air and of course - the presents! The stockings are hung - the tree is decorated (well, almost) and we only have a little shopping left to do! Ahhhh, I LOVE Christmas! 

But enough with me and my love affair! Let me tell you what cupcakeMAG is up to this month! We have, as always, a ton of great celeb interviews to show case this month. The lovely Dina Manzo & I had a great phone chat and I can't wait to share! We also will share our interviews with Kendra Wilkinson, Aubrey O'Day and an amazing celebrity trend expert - Rachel Florio, which is one you should defintely not miss! We also will counitnue to show off some great websites and bloggers too! We also are working with Kate Landers of Kate Landers Events which will be just great! And we are finishing up the cupcakeMAG's wish list along with our fabulous Holiday gift-guides and giveaways galore on cupcakeMAG for Littles! Did you see our fabulous chat with Elizabeth from 4moms today? And the giveaway? You can't miss it! Even if you don't have a little one - try & win it for a gift! And of course, throughout the month we will bring you up-to-date with all the fabulous fashion & beauty trends. We won't let you miss anything in the fashion world! 

I personally am beyond thrilled to FINALLY share some BIG (personal!) news with all of my FABulous readers! Stay tuned next week - the exclusive news will be showcased in moi's interview by Kate Landers! And yes, I will make sure you can find it! I can't wait to share it all with you! 

I once again thank each & every one of you for being such a FABulous audience and this holiday season I am thankful for all my cupcakes - not just my staff, but ALL of the cupcakes out there! Thank you always for the support and from my family to yours - Happy Holidays! 


1 comment:

  1. CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR FEATURE NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo Kate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails