Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One on One with Kyle Richards - she is one FAB housewife!

We are all big fans of Kyle Richards from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Every week, we can't wait to see what is going on in her life and of course, what she is wearing! We couldn't wait to share our one on one with the FABulous and uber-stylish housewife! Read on to see what you can find in her make-up bag, where she loves to shop and what advice Paris Hilton gave her before the show. 






1.)  This season has already been a show stopper. What has been your favorite part of filming this season?


My favorite part has definitely been just the fun girl time- when we get to travel together and just have fun with each other.


2.)   Besides Beverly Hills, what other housewives do you love to watch?


I watch all of them! Especially OC, New Jersey and New York.


3.)   What can we find in your make-up bag?


Tons of different lip glosses—I am obsessed with lip gloss. Bobbi Brown cream concealer. The Balm blush in “Hot Mama.” Clear mascara for my eyebrows.


4.)  What is your favorite item in your closet? What is it and who is it made by?


A bright disco-silver-colored classic Chanel bag.


5.)   We must say - you have a pretty fab wardrobe! What are your favorite places to shop?


My go-to places are Neiman Marcus, Intermix, Madison, House of Petro Zillia, Barney’s.


6.)  We loved watching your niece, Paris Hilton on her reality shows over the years, especially The Simple Life. Did she have any advice for you when you started filming? 


I asked Paris for advice when I was going through difficult times on the show that were unsettling to me and said “how did you do this?” She told me, “This should be a fun time in your life. Don’t stress about every little thing. Just be yourself and go for it!”


1-       I’m named after a football player- Kyle Rote. I was supposed to be a boy!
2-       I can do the Chinese splits
3-       I am allergic to bees
4-       My favorite food is sushi
5-       I am a lot smaller in person than people think- I am only 5’3”

Make sure you tune into The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills every Thursday night on Bravo and follow Kyle on Twitter! 

2 comments:

  1. love her! she is my fave character on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty. This dress is so gorgeous and luxurious.
    If you want to know about quality fashion accessories , jewelries, shoes , bags and dresses for women ,men and kids then click on below and have your preferences . Ensuring your satisfaction.
    short white dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails